Thursday 14 June 2012

My Favourite TV Programmes Right Now

Recently, I've been watching a lot of TV and a LOT of TV catchup online. Here's a list of my favourite programmes right now:

1. Pretty Little Liars - the programme has just returned from hiatus for Season 3, and after watching episode 1, I'm sure this season will be amazing. I can't wait! I hope there'll be lots of Hanna-Caleb and Spencer-Toby moments. I'm kind of getting sick of the whole Aria-Ezra thing though.

2. The Glee Project - recently, I've turned into a MAJOR gleek. I just love Glee, so when I heard about The Glee Project, I was catching up quicker than you could throw a slushy at someone (hmm, maybe that's a leeeeeetle exaggeration, but who cares, right?). I totally loved the winners of Season 1, and am loving Season 2 so far.

3. The Big Bang Theory - oh, Sheldon. How I adore your geekiness.

That's all I can think of at this moment in time. What are your fave programmes? Tell me in the comments! I'll leave you to watch this gif of Brittany:)


No comments:

Post a Comment