Tuesday 1 May 2012

Dream Catchers

I got my dream catcher at the Christmas Markets last December. I just love the whole idea of it, and I love the Native Americans as well. I think their principles and beliefs are really cool. On my dream catcher, there was this note that said, "As Native American legend told, by hanging a dream catcher over your sleeping area, the bad dreams will be deterred by the bead and the feathers will allow the good dreams to pass through". Doesn't that just sound... magical?:)

By the way, I'm really sorry the picture of my dream catcher is blurry and awful, I took it on my iPod. I have a camera but I'm just too lazy to take a picture on there and then transfer it to the computer.

Do you have a dream catcher? If so, what's it like and where did you get it from? And even if you don't have a dream catcher, do you believe they work? Tell me in the comments! Oh, and don't forget to leave a reaction - like, hate, lol, omg - in the tick box thing below.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 06, 2012

    lol i dont but i like the concept :) Adam

    ReplyDelete