Saturday 28 April 2012

Social Experiment Number 6

What song best describes you?

A: One Last Chance by James Morrison
B: Cold Coffee by Ed Sheeran
C: Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz
D: Oh my Gosh, there's way too many! Move Along by All American Rejects, or Dance Inside. Sappho by Howler. Oh, no, it's about a lesbian. But yeah. I just like that song. It's catchy
E: I have no idea, but my Mum's always like it's What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
F: You know what I'm gonna say. Nicki Minaj, Starships
G: Big Girls by Mika
H: Caught like a fly by Falling In Reverse

What song best describes YOU?:)

3 comments:

  1. Eagle by Abba:

    Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
    I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze
    High, high, what a feeling to fly
    Over mountains and forests and seas

    why? donno it was the first that came
    to my mind :)(Adam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, are smilies not enabled here?

    and also, how to go back to home page once i left a message? i seem to have to close it and reopen it coz i cant see any link to take me back Adam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Adam. Thanks for commenting! You just click on the "truth will set you free" banner to get back to the homepage.

      Delete