Tuesday 24 April 2012

Social Experiment Number 5

What are you afraid of?

A: I'm afraid of... My darker side. Any hate or anger in my subconscious.
B: You. I'm being serious.
C: You're gonna laugh at me. Cheese. And cows. Cows, how can you not be scared of them? I'm also scared of turkeys - one bit me on the bottom!
D: Um. Loneliness.
E: I've got a fear of people touching my neck. I have also got a fear of small spaces, people and human contact
F: Um. That's a really hard one. I don't knoooow. I don't wanna be clichéd and say spiders, but that's what it is
G: Burning myself
H: The dark. I sleep with the light on.


I'm scared of dogs! I don't know why. Even the ones I think are cute... When they come near me, I freak out.

What are you afraid of? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment