Monday 23 April 2012

I feel so sick

In the Quad (that's where me and my friends hang out) at school today, we saw something disgusting. A dead pigeon. It looked like it had been torn in half and devoured. You could see its insides. It made me feel sick in my stomach just looking at it. Then I came home and went to my room. I looked out of the window, and what do I see? Another dead pigeon. It was just lying there in the middle of the grass. I genuinely felt like I was going to be sick, and I don't even know why. I've never seen a dead pigeon before, and now I've seen two in a day. I'm just hoping it's coincidence.

2 comments:

  1. Course it's just coincide sis, don't give it a second thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have been creeped out if you saw that first pigeon:/

      Delete